Declaration of Authentic Goods (“Declaration”):
I declare under penalty of perjury that I have a good faith belief after reasonable inquiry that all of the Products currently or previously offered for sale on my shop at Valet Seller:
- are not replicas, counterfeit items, bootlegged, illegally duplicated, pirated or otherwise unauthorized copies; and
- do not violate or infringe upon any third-party intellectual property, or other rights or interest of any nature whatsoever.
I declare under penalty of perjury that I have a good faith belief that:
- I have all necessary rights to display, sell, offer for sale and ship Products in my shop on Valet Seller;
- operating my shop on Valet Seller does not conflict with any other agreement to which I am bound; and
- I have obtained any required license to operate my shop on Valet Seller and that any such licenses are in full force and effect.
I will accept service of process from any party who contacts Valet Seller alleging that my shop is infringing its intellectual property or other right or violating an agreement with such party (a “Complaining Party”). I consent to the release to such Complaining Party of all information in this Declaration and related communications. For any disputes with such Complaining Party, I consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which my address is located, or if my address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district that can exercise jurisdiction. Failure to comply with a request to provide a Declaration of Authentic Goods statement within 10 business days may result in suspension or termination of Merchant’s account on the Valet Seller App and/or mandatory acceptance of any Product returns and payment of corresponding refunds until Merchant submits a Declaration of Authentic Goods statement, notwithstanding any contrary terms in the Merchant’s refunds and exchanges policies or this Agreement.